Free and Easy DIY Doll Costume Tutorials
While you are in Halloween costume mode, wouldn't it be great for your dolls to get in on the fun? Here are 8 free DIY doll costume tutorials. Besides making your little ones super happy, this is a fun way to use up scraps!
Also make sure to check out our other Doll Clothes Patterns while you're here.
DIY Doll Costume Tutorials | FREE Tutorials
1. Doll Skeleton Costume
Check out this YouTube Video to show you how to make a skeleton costume for your doll this Halloween.
2. Butterfly Wings for Your Doll from Doll Diaries
This fun YouTube Video will show you how to make transparent wings for your 18" Doll.
This Elsa-Inspired Doll Costume will be perfect when you make a matching Elsa Costume for your own princess.
4. Easy DIY Costume ideas for Your American Girl Doll
Here's another video going over some different ideas to make a DIY costume for your American Girl Dolls.
5. Doll Mermaid Tail from here at Peek-a-Boo Pages
Of course this pattern is our favorite. Join us to make a quick mermaid tail. Visit our blog post above and download the free pattern HERE.
6. Free Bumblebee & Ladybug Costumes for American Girl Dolls from Sew Adollable
Here's another fun tutorial to make your doll into a bee or ladybug theme.
7. 18" Doll Witch Hat from The Scientific Seamstress
Now on to the Scientific Seamstress to show us an 18" doll witch hat.
8. Cinderella Blue Ball Gown for American Girl Dolls from BurdaStyle
Finally, here's a great tutorial on how to make a Cinderella Dress for a doll. She uses a smaller doll but the tutorial steps could also be used for an 18" model.
Need a matching Cinderella dress for your little girl? Check out our free Cinderella dress pattern here!